Sunday, January 17, 2016

January 2016

Good friend and neighbor John Mabry died today. He would fish day after day in our tidal creek in HHI. I have missed seeing him since he got ill with cancer months ago.





Mollie playing her violin.





YouTube Video


We went to watch Nathan and Abe play basketball.





Nathan


Abe




6:30 AM sunrise outside Pgh. Bedroom window.





Jack went to a voice center because of a cough. I think this photo is so cute. What a handsome man I get to share. My life with.




On our drive back to HHI, we stopped for our favorite Dairy Queen. Jack had Oreos in his blizzard. I put M&Ms in mine.




We went to see the Paul Taylor dance Co. Wonderful. There were six dancers and three very different dances.
We went to Beaufort SC for the day. The sun was out. Sky was blue. We drove up,and down the streets to see the interesting homes. Had a wonderful time in the Simons Art store. And we stopped for DQ blizzards on the way home.

Abe wrote this paper to apply to the CAS program at Allderdice High School.
Turns out, he was accepted without the paper. My grandson is going to my high school.




Got a pedicure for the trip to Vietnam. Needed to pretty up the toes.


Color is a frosted light pink. Natural looking.





MLK day at CDS school. Nathan and Abe playing guitars in the band.



Nathan explaining the 3D printer to the K class at school. He says he wants to be an engineer when he grows up. He is the authority at school on the 3D printer.






Shirley , Vickie and I went shopping. We bought fascinator hats for fun. I plan to wear it to celebrate my big birthday in March.





Adam is 8 months. He is a crawling and standing up little boy. Does not like to eat any foods. Easy baby.






Adley playing in the snow after we had a blizzard.
https://www.facebook.com/eve.adelson/videos/10208160938844492/

No comments:

Post a Comment