Monday, November 25, 2013

Nov 10

The k kids went to their dad's office.



This reminds me of the picture I took years ago.



Laura's stopped by our house and sent us this picture. Snow.


Anna and Paul have come to the USA to live with their father, Tim. They moved to Brazil seven years ago. This picture is with mom Adriana.


Adley will not wear warm clothes as the weather has changed. She only wants to wear the sun dresses. So Eve bribed her. If you put on warm clothes, I will get you something special for breakfast. And here she is eating chocolate covered donuts. She said she was changing to her sun dress as soon as she got home.



We borrowed my cleaning ladies's , Ganka, children for the afternoon. I needed a kid to play with. Gabby is almost 5 and Danny is 8. They are so sweet, good and fun. There is a 12 year old girl. They are home schooled. Except the older girl in seventh grade is now in regular school. And not sure she likes it. She says she has no time to do anything. Ganka is from Bulgaria,
I think that is remarkable to home school when English is not your first
Language.





I went to a Lilith dinner. Sisterhood woman get together for a dinner and discussion. It is about an article from the Lilith magazine. Wh talked about mental illness in children. Example is the Newton, CN. And columbine, CO shootings. I brought salmon topped with panko, walnuts, parm cheese and olive oil. Very tasty.



Location:Hearthwood Dr,Hilton Head Island,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment